Tajweed for beginners
Tajweed for beginners when it comes to the Quran, Let’s make sure we take it as a comprehensive package. We should not just accept its text, but we also take the way it’s meant to be recited, this is how the Quran recited and that you will learn in online Tajweed classes. This course is for every beginner who wants to Learn Tajweed, it is equally suitable for you if you can recite the holy Quran but not correctly, or you commit many mistakes and want to correct from the holy Quran by learning and applying Tajweed rules.
Why Take Tajweed Classes Online?
Muslims in most parts of the world are capable of recognizing and learning Arabic sounds nevertheless their articulation is governed by their mother language sound patterns thus, they are seldom able to pronounce the words with away should be pronounced.
Ergo, learning of Tajweed helps a Muslim to read the words with the way they should be, which consequently assists in gaining the pleasantest effect on the recitation. The matter being clear that there is a particular way of Quran recitation, the question then to ask is that what ensures the proper way of Quran recitation?
We see Muslims all over the world learning Quran yet; very few are aware of the fact that simple learning of Arabic does not mean learning the Quran or its proper recitation, rather learning the rules of Tajweed remains an integral component that makes the reciting is done in a precise manner. In the Quran, it is its need to be recited in a measured way that is a combination of the pronunciation of words in an exact way, so that they come up in the right tone and when a person knows which words could go to what acoustic limit only then can they recite them in a relaxed manner as well.
Therefore, the exact way of Quran reciting is by doing it in a measured manner where all the rules are estimated and incorporated into the reciting, to produce an apt and beautiful recitation.
1. It is a beginner course – so no previous experience or knowledge necessary, absolute beginners can attend this course.
2. If you do not know the Basic Alphabets and unable to read the Arabic letters, try to learn the Basic Alphabets first.
3. Commitment – as with anything in life, the repetition of an idol leads to its manifestation. Being consistent and persevering will ensure success. Objectives.
1. Designed to train the students to learn the rules of Tajweed from primary to advanced levels.
2. Clarifying the excellence in reciting the Quran and studying it.
3. Our students do not only fine-tune their recitation through this highly interactive course, but they also develop a new love of reciting the Quran.
4. To make the student familiar with Quranic pronunciation skills and the most common rules of Tajweed, theoretically and practically.
Tajweed literally means, “To make well, make better, improve”, it refers to the rules governing pronunciation during the reciting of the Quran. This Course especially is designed for those who have already learned to read Arabic or have just completed the basic Arabic Alphabets courses. At this course, you will learn the rules of Quran recitation along with practical implementation while teaching, which enables the student to recite the Quran with excellent pronunciation. In this course, you will learn
In this course, you will learn
1. Principles of Tajweed.
2. Rules of seeking refuge in recitation.
3. Rules of saying Basmalah in recitation.
4. The Mechanism of the formation of letters.
5. The articulation points of letters.
6. The characteristics of each letter.
7. Rules change into some letters due to the order for letters.
8. The Ghunnah & its ranks.
9. AL-Noon Al-Sakinah & Tanween Rules.
10. Exercising the tongue and many repetitions.
Recite Qur’an as it was revealed to our Prophet
The Quran first was revealed with Tajweed applied to it. When the angel Jibreel recited the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), He recited it with Tajweed and showed him the way to recite it. Therefore, it is obligatory to apply these rules to recite the Quran in its original, right form.
Every syllable of the Quran is from Allah, so Muslims have to take the Quran’s recitation seriously. The intention of Tajweed is to give the reciter proficiency pronouncing every syllable with the rules that apply to it. This way, the reciter can recite the Quran without changing the Prophet’s way that received from Almighty Allah told us “Recite the Quran with measured recitation.”. (Quran 73: 4). Now lastly, we want to leave you something which some words of encouragement of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him): “The best among you is those who learn the Quran and they teach it to others”. So let us try our best here to be amongst the best of people and to teach Allah’s words and Allah’s speech, by getting closer to Allah, after learning his book, we go ahead and show it to others to learn.